The very many blessings in my life!

I am just about to celebrate another birthday and it struck me that i won't be celebrating it at my parent's place:(
There was just another time when i was away from home on my birthday:(
Am i feeling sad?
Yes, maybe , don't know...
No big deal I guess...
I am just cribbing.

I think I have been very lucky to have my family around always. I have had a very protected
upbringing. With lots and lots of love and pampering.
My parents have been really great to me.
This birthday I want to thank them for giving me this life and for loving me so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The legend of Bon Bibi, Sunderbans, West Bengal, India

Ancient Ellora Cave temples; Ravan Ki Khai (cave 14) and Dasavatara (cave 15) cave temples

Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay's house in Howrah district, West Bengal