Sunday, August 30, 2015

New York City:A short video footage

In my recent trip to New York City, I chanced upon this young guy performing near central park. He is singing one of my favourite songs "Blowin' in the Wind" by Bob Dylan.

I loved it!

This video kind of captures the true essence and spirit of New York City. I love the passion with which the singer is performing, he is great, and I hope someday he gets the recognition he so deserves.

It was a lovely summer evening; everyone seems to be enjoying. I wish everyday was as lovely as this.



2 comments:

Harshita Joshi said...

Thanks for reminding my trip to US,you can go through my post about New York
http://ghoomofiro.blogspot.in/2015/07/at-height-of-skyempire-state-of.html

Ranjana Jha said...

Thanks, Haritha, Yes, I love the spirit of NYC!
I will certainly check out your post.