Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bad hair days always make me cry

I have always wished for beautiful, thick, long, soft and silky hair.
I envy people who have lovely hair.My hair is dry, rough, and has a mind of its own. It is so not manageable! And to top it all I do not have the time to go through elaborate treatments in beauty parlours.

I have tried wearing my hair short, long, I have tried different shampoos, conditioners etc...but it has always remained as obstinate as ever! So much so that whenever I go for a haircut, the hairdresser starts commenting on how dry my hair is, how lifeless (as if I need a reminder!)... That I need a hair masque treatment...etc...

Going out for a formal get together is a nightmare 'cause I do not know what to do with my crowning glory :( I have to tie it, if i leave it open it makes a nuisance of itself and I end up looking like a joker.

Sometime back I saw an ad from dove about a free package of shampoo + other stuff on Indiblogger. Well, I registered for a free package, I did not have anything to lose i thought to myself, except perhaps a few more strands of hair :(

I received the package within 10 days! Nicely packed, there were four for containers in it. A shampoo, a conditioner, a leave on conditioner, a hair masque (wow! i said to myself, i can try out the masque part myself now)

I have been using Dove shampoo and conditioners for the last two weeks and something has changed. There is certainly a big difference in how my hair feels. It feels soft, and more manageable. I usually do not believe in most advertisements ‘cause they are all a bit hyped, but this was something really!

I know for sure because when I went to the parlour to get my hair trimmed, the lady who usually complains about my hair...said...your hair feels nice and soft, did you get that masque done?

Wow! That was my final test. Thanks Dove.

The change has not happened overnight; within the first week of using it, I noticed that my hair felt a bit diffrent. Now that I have been using it for a couple of weeks; I can tell the difference, it is softer and very manageable. I leave my hair open more often now 'cause it kind of listens to me. Lets just say dove has helped me tame it.

And what's more I have started loving my hair; I hope this love lasts forever! I guess I have to shower it with a lot of love and dove everyday! (Pun intended)

9 comments:

Indian Citizen Ranting said...

Wonderful read.

Haircules Speaketh!

Love is two way!

Do vote for them if you find them interesting.

Keep BLogging

GeetS said...

all d best Dear:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ranjana,

Could you please share your mail id? Need to connect regarding an upcoming shopping website.

Thanks
Garima
garima.s@trendsutra.com

Someone is Special said...

so at last your wish is satisfied.. 'Dove' is rocking and so your post.. very beautifully written..

Someone is Special

Zach George said...

Your post is refreshingly honest. Keep going :)

Ranjana Jha said...

Hi All,

Thanks so much for
your feedback.

Have a great day,
Ranjana

GamingGarage said...

Well written post,all d best.
http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=88938
Hope u like and promote my post "The Girl i loved"
Check out once..im sure ul like my post.

Ranjana Jha said...

Hi,

I will most definitely check it out.Thanks so much for your feedback.

Santosh Namby said...

nicely written....