Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good things come in small packages!


This good thing that I am referring to is the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 750. Not only does it come with good features; it is packed in an extremely attractive package !

I have been meaning to buy a Tablet PC for a long-long time. Have tried out the tablet PC at a friend’s place, and wanted one of my own.  Just somehow never got around to buying one. Maybe it is good I waited.

Just found out that Samsung has launched the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 750. Must say I am impressed with the specifications. You can check out some more details here -

Packed with all the features of a tablet, I think it is the best new handy communication devise. Lighter than any other tablet PC, and faster than, I can say "download", it is the answer to my dreams!

I love traveling and I frequently go out for overnight journeys. With the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 with me, I guess I never have to worry about any  delays in communications; I will always carry my world with me.

6 comments:

Deepak Gupta said...

Nice crisp blog post about the Tab. Could you please visit my blog http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=73796 and leave a comment if you like :)

Saru Singhal said...

Best title for 'tab' post...Nice post:)

Rakesh Kumar said...

Nice informative post.

Good wishes on pious festival of
Janmashtmi.

If you like hindi blogs,please visit mine.

Someone is Special said...

Short and sweet.. All the best for the contest.. Here is My Life

Someone is Special

Sairam said...

good things come in small packages.
I tend to agree. All the best.

bemoneyaware said...

We were curious to read what fellow blogger has written about Galaxy Tab. Short post with a great title. I liked name and vision of your blog. Good luck for the contest! :)


My post on Samsung Galaxy tab talks about how to choose a tablet, gives comparison between various tablets including ipad2.

We would love to get your views on our post. If can spare some valuable time please visit
my post on indiblogger

Awareness empowers , increase your awareness about Money
To go from Beware Money to Be Money Aware visit
bemoneyaware.com