Saturday, June 27, 2009

Carnival of Healing #195 : Just About Everything

I am very excited about hosting the carnival of Healing for the second time. The Carnival is a weekly round-up of personal blog posts on the topics of holistic health, wellness, spirituality, and self-empowerment.It is managed by About.com's Guide to Holistic Healing, Phylameana Iila Desy.

I am an ardent follower of the holistic healing section of About.com and it feels great to be a part of it.

I begin the Carnival with a quotation that motivates me a lot. This quotation is by Walt Disney.

"Somehow I can't believe that there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret - curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."

I had a wonderful time going through blog submissions, reading great posts and presenting those to you. Hope you find it useful and enjoy going through them too!

Here goes -
  • In order to be happy , we need to be completely healed of any pains or sadness , Jennifer talks about how to heal pain naturally at Distance Healing.

  • Decisions Decisions… whether to have a cup of tea or a coffee...to switch jobs or not...Jenn Givler has a good post on decisions. Check it out.

  • Upon Reflection is an article that touched me. Read on @ joysjourney2wellness.blogspot.com.
That's all for this Carnival!

Last week’s carnival was hosted by Phylameana lila Desy, at Spiral Visions.

Next week WP, at The Conscious Life will be hosting the carnival.

Visit the healing carnival archive page for past carnival hosts.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks so much for including one of my entries in your carnival- I really appreciate it and your work on this site!

Ranjana Jha said...

You are welcome. I quite like reading your posts.