Thursday, August 12, 2021

Skyline of New York City


The Skyline of New York City


I am digressing a little bit in this post...well quite a bit actually ....moving across countries and continents, from Angkor Wat to NYC.

Was going through the pictures of my last travel just before the pandemic. Felt so nostalgic and so yearning to travel again....thought of sharing the pictures from that trip.

I had visited NYC for a couple of days during my trip. For one of the evenings, I joined a very small group tour organized by Viator. So happy I did that! It was a wonderful experience. We got some amazing views of the skyline from the Liberty State Park and the Hoboken waterfront, and as a bonus got see some awesome fireworks too!

I hope you like the pics!

 



Me, shivering away to glory in the cold winter evening but loving it too!









In Liberty State Park we also visited the official New Jersey memorial (called the Empty Sky), dedicated to the state's victims of the September 11 attacks. Brought back memories of that day...so many innocents lost their lives that day:(:(


No comments: