Sunday, January 6, 2019

Beautiful Baul song from the Baul Fakir Utsav 2019, Jadavpur


Happy New Year!

May this year bring more of the things that you love…happiness, good health, peace, passion, prosperity, and most of all love for the environment!

I am starting off my first post with this beautiful baul  song video from the Baul Fakir Utsav 2019 at Shaktigarh, Jadavpur. Baul songs are folk songs from Bengal that have an influence of Vaishnav Hindu and Sufi songs.

Spiritual, and sung with so much passion and simplicity that every time I listen to Baul songs, I feel overwhelmed.






You may be interested in the following as well:

2 comments:

wedlock said...

Nice.Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up

Raptor said...

Nice....